Arcane Ermine is on the lookout for students who love video games and have a passion for pursuing a career as a Concept Artist in the video game industry. We are offering a noteworthy internship experience that allows students to work alongside our team and collaborate on our current game project. Through this internship, students will gain the opportunity to apply their skills to the industry and gain real-life experience while making meaningful connections with people in the industry.
Arcane Ermine is an LGBTQIA+ supportive company with zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment. We are also a Neuro-Divergent supportive company striving to accommodate people of all needs. Please submit an application even if you feel you do not fit every requirement on this listing, we value all applicants and often hire individuals who do not have a perfect skill fit.
- Application Deadline: April 30th
- Internship Duration: May 22nd – August 11th
Through this internship, you would get hands-on experience in the production of the video game industry. You will be mentored alongside the Concept Art team at Arcane Ermine Studios through our 12-week paid program, learning the process of how to integrate your skills into a Concept Artist career.
- Get paid $15/hour
- Work in person at our studio alongside our Dev Team in Sparks, Nevada
- Gain relevant work experience in the video game industry
- Gain an understanding of what role a concept artist plays in a production context
- Improve speed and quality of work to be at an industry standard
- Create meaningful relationships & connections within the industry
- Learn how to adjust your approach to work based on feedback
- Gain healthy & efficient habits for workflow
Applicants should be motivated to learn and have the desire to work in the video game industry. They should have the following qualifications for the Concept Artist Internship:
- Recently graduated (within the 2023 year), or currently enrolled in a college pursuing a degree or equivalent in motion graphics, illustration, animation, or a similar field
- Able to work and commute to our Sparks, NV studio 25 hours a week within core hours
- Resume preferred, but not required
- Demonstrate strong art fundamentals & draftsmanship skills